The company will follow the higher learning institutions calendars when offering internship opportunities, i.e. for the first semester January- April the period of accepting internship applications is March, the second semester April to August the period of accepting internship applications is July and finally the last semester of August to December the period of accepting internship applications is November. N/B, at any given time the only time the company is to receive internship applications is March, July and November, for internships to begin in April, August and December.
For an intern to be granted an opportunity to intern at the company the application should be sent at list one month in advance.
Any intern given the opportunity to carry out the internship in the company must have a personal accident insurance policy provided by the school to cover them in case of any injuries during a work related assignment.
OFFICE ASSISTANT POSITION – LOCATION: ONGATA RONGAI
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being a BRAND AMBASSADOR OF QUINTECH AT ALL TIMES
- Management of workshop office
- Recording and communicating to the main office administrator of the daily workshop activities e.g work done, items hired out and their date of return, items sold e.t.c
- Keeping updated records of all the company equipments and items in workshop and the equipments or items given out on sites.
- Handling all queries by customers in a professional way
- Handling telephone calls in a professional manner
- Maintaining and keeping of company files
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of correspondence in the office
- Keeping records of all received and dispatched correspondence.
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipments.
- In-charge of office cleanliness
- Filing and data entry
- Any other duties as may be delegated
- Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized college
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Computer Applications especially Ms. Word, Ms Excel
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Have at least 1 year experience in the same capacity in a busy firm